Tuesday, October 2

peekers!

Courtney Lynne.
She is such a goose. She is always making me laugh! I never thought a 2 year old could be so funny with her facial expressions. This girl gets me going! She repeats everything she says like a broken record until you acknowledge what she is saying and talk back to her. She loves peekaboo and singing songs in the car. She is also a GREAT copycat herself. I hate this because anything the older 2 say, she know says too. My least favorite of the moment is when Nat and Boots are doing this: "Is not" "is too" "is not" "is too"... Court will now join in with IS NOT! or IS TOO! She thinks she is so smart!
One of the sweetest things she does right now is sing songs. She knows all of the words to I am a child of God, Families can be together, I love to see the temple, and Brightly Beams. She is working on Silent night. haha I love to hear her little voice not only sing the words, but the tune to these sweet Primary songs.
I am really enjoying having a few days each week with just Court and Boots. I also enjoy when he is at school, but I miss the little man. He is my partner. Well today their awesome uncle Garrett watched them for me while I had a meeting and he took them out to feed ducks and then for a brunch ice cream sundae. They died!
We were talking about jobs and what they want to be when they grow up in the car the other day and Natalie was telling me how bad she wants to be a pet Doctor. Then she kinda back pedaled a bit and said that she wanted to be an artist too. She said "can be an animal Dr on Tuesdays, and then an artist on Saturdays!" I am fine with that. Then Boots chimed in. "Mom, I am going to sell insurance like Daddy on Tuesdays, I am going to be a bone Dr on Sundays, and I am going to be an animal Dr on Thursdays." The kids then got in a fight about both being animal Dr's but suddenly were fine when Boots insisted that he will take his sick animals over to Grandma and Papa's house to make them feel better. He wont get in her way he promised! haha Sounds like he is going to be a VERY busy little man when he grows up!
I am so pleasantly surprised when I drive by the house and they have done more to it! Today was grout and then.... HARDWOOD! WOOHOO! It is starting to look real! The grass is turning a little green too which makes me happy since they put in dead grass! So the countdown begins. I counted up the things remaining on the house, I think there are about 7, and I dont see them having the house done by monday. CROSS all your fingers for me.
When building a house, I decided that it doesn't feel like it is my house. I love walking through it everyday and I picked everything out for it. I am buying and shopping all the time for furniture and decor, but it doesn't feel like it is mine yet! Just some house I walk through. Cant wait for it to be MINE!
Last week my darling adorable beautiful friend LeeAnn got married here in town. It was so much fun to catch up with her. I went and had brunch with her family and then got nails done the day before. (side note, dont wear skinny jeans to get a pedicure. Dumb Idea. You wont end up getting a pedicure) And then the wedding and reception were the next night. The reception was breathtaking and so was the bride! She looked so gorgeous and I was so excited to be a part of her day.  She is so special to me because she is the actual reason why Brian and I met. I was visiting her in Texas when I met him (he came over to see her at her house one night with a friend) We hit it off and the rest was history. I love her so much and couldn't be happier for her. Congrats Lee!!
They had this AWESOME fun photo booth there as well and we had fun in it! ha Love a good photo booth! Wish that would have been more popular at my wedding time. I wont go there, there are a lot of things I would change about my wedding if I could go back. Or at least if I had it now there would be a lot different!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Please tell me where you get ALL your clothes from!???? GEEZ mama you are so h-o-t.

BrittanyB said...

Those photo booth strips are fabulous!