Thursday, February 25

They are everywhere.

Do you remember on my Big Fat Greek Wedding how the dad took Windex everywhere and used it on everything? That guy was hilarious right?!

Well lately I have been finding myself alot in him. Not with Windex though, Lysol disinfectant wipes.

Those things are awesome! Bathrooms, kitchens, mirrors, quick cleanups, and just about everything else! Brian totally made fun of me for it too, I hadnt showered yet yesterday and I was complaining about showering. Brian of course asked why I dont just use my Lysol Wipes. ha! But really, I should try it.

7 comments:

Stefani M. said...

Okay, showing with the wipes... OUCH! Before we moved into our last ward, the nursery had run out of hand sanitizer one Sunday, and used the table wipes on the kids hands... many of them ended up with sunburned looking hands from a mild chemical burn.

Kelly said...

um....but I'm with you on the shower thing...it's too cold to get all naked and then after you're wet, cold and naked...where's the Houston I love?

Calloways said...

Haven't you ALWAYS loved those things?! Pretty sure we have clorox wipes (sorry to be disloyal) and when we use them excessively we talk about you and how you would always use wipes to clean the apartment instead of a reusable cloth because it was "cleaner"!

emblair said...

A girl after my own heart...

aidanjordan said...

I love my Lysol wipes. Or Clorox wipes. Whichever are on sale. Especially when cold and flu season hits. Makes it so much easier to wipe all the door handles and light switches.

Audrey said...

I guess I'm just old-fashioned 'cause we're still using the spray and reusable cloths around here. Never really thought to try the wipes...hmmmmm. :)

saltysista said...

You could just use baby wipes for your "shower" Not that I ever have but just a thought...