Monday, October 27

More of the around town haps

I can't believe how big this baby summer is getting. She better stop before our baby comes along.  She melts my heart with all of her smiles and her sweet little spirit.  I'm so anxious for our little bundle of joy to enter this world as well.... Especially because of how uncomfortable and tired I am. I feel extremely worn out and puffy. My face and eyes feel as though I have been crying all day when I haven't at all. I can barely walk because I'm pretty sure the baby has dropped, I also have a cut on my foot, and both of my feet are constantly falling asleep. I am not sleeping very good, and I am getting up to use the bathroom several times in the night. But other than that things are great. When you have three other kids and a husband to worry about you don't have much time to worry about yourself.!!! Although I am pretty sure I will make time for frequent pedicures because of how sore my feet are. 
This boy cracks me up and keeps me happy all the time. He gives me sweet kisses and sweet cuddles every day. He melts my heart with his kindness to his sisters and how kind he is to me. His prayers have been so thoughtful lately I love calling on him to say her family and mealtime prayers. When I am having a bad day or a bad moment, I just need a little boots in my life to get me happy. 
On the contrary he can really drive me crazy as it takes three or four requests from me. Before he will do anything. He also choose every bite for about five minutes and takes forever to eat. He is very sensitive about how slow he is in takes offense if you tell him he is a slow eater. He has a very tender heart and is always willing to help. I love him.
This little girl is wearing me out, I am so glad she has preschool three times a week. She is so very sassy that I need a break from her every so often. Oddly enough I start to miss her though and can't wait to pick her up on those days. I am sure when the baby comes along those three days will be by heaven when I can be alone with the baby. I keep thinking that she will be helpful but then I remember she is four and sassy and will probably not help me at all. I love that she goes to a gospel based school and comes home talking about God and Bible stories while singing many songs about God. "Our God is an awesome God" has quickly become one of my favorite songs to sing! She has also learned how to write her name and I am very proud of her for doing that.
On Natalie's birthday last week we took the kids to go and see dolphin tale to in the theater. They had been wanting to go for a while and they all loved it. Afterwards when I came out of the bathroom this is how they had all chosen to pose in front of the sign. They are just like their daddy!! Hilarious! 

One of my next post will be about our Halloween party that we had. It was so much fun to transform our house into a very spooky Halloweeny house. This is just a little snapshot of a very small portion of the wall that we did. We covered all of our walls in our front entryway with old yellow papers ripped out of books.  It took us hours and hours all week long to complete it. I am so glad we did as it transformed our house! Brian is already trying to make plans for next year's Halloween party and I keep trying to remind him that we have 51 weeks in the lot will be going on in that 51 weeks so calm down!!
Then mom and Libby took me to this place called dream dinners. You go and compile pretty much the equivalent of a freezer meal, maybe a little bit nicer. So you pay and they have all the ingredients there to make the meals. Mom bought it as part of my shower gift for after the baby. My freezer is full of meals and I am excited to use and try them. It was a lot of fun to go and do that together! And yes I know I am huge.
Lastly this little guy has been working on his book report. He chose dolphin tale to of course and he wanted to make his pumpkin into winter the dolphin with the prosthetic dolphin tale.  I tried to convince him to do good night Moon and make a pumpkin into a moon but there was no Sway him any other direction other than a dolphin. I would like to say that I allowed him to do it all, but I did it all and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. He was very excited about it when he took it to school today!!




No comments: