Friday, April 4

Sister-friend

It's been a busy fun week so far! Mom and dad are in town, we went to the second game of the season with Brian's work. So fun up in a suite with a whole bunch of his drunk coworkers saying who knows what! But we had a lot of fun together. I always love going to watch the rangers! 

We took the littles to the dallas zoo. I think it's Fort Worth next time, it wasn't very exciting and every animal was asleep or hiding! 


Yesterday was my seesters birthday. I love that lady so so much. She truly is my best friend... Hence sister-friend. We celebrated with some pedi action earlier this week, shopping, lunch, and then out to top golf with the family through. Horrible thunder hail storm with golf all sized hail!! It was insane!! Happy birthday sis!! I love ya bestie! 



No comments: