Sunday, September 15

Thirty Flirty and Thriving

Today me and Courtney got together for a little birthday picture. I sure love this girl and love that we almost share a birthday. She is 3 and I am 30! I sure love ya babe!!
One of my favorite movies is 30 going on 13. It is so cute. Well all I could think of this year while I was turning 30 was thirty flirty and thriving. haha 
I am proud of myself as this last year of my life, I have been very busy. Not only did we move into a new house, which I am still in love with.. and yes still decorating and filling up, but I also went back to school. I took all the classes and hours that I needed, and then I took the final exam. I have gotten a sponsor from a Broker, fingerprinted, and now it is official. I am a Realtor! I am really excited to start this new endeavor  in my life and am really proud of myself for getting to this point. 
I also still am very flirty with my hubby... so there you have it...

I AM THIRTY, FLIRTY, AND THRIVING!! 


1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

ha ha ha, "i'm still flirty with my husband" LOL!!! ha ha ha.

Do you feel, I'm 30 now, maybe people will take me seriously? I still feel like people look at me and think I'm like 21 and won't take me seriously! I'm 27, yo! I have some life experience!

Good for you getting all your realtor stuff complete and passed! So exciting. I have plans once our youngest is in school to go and get my dental hygiene degree and start working full-time. I'm excited for that next phase, sometime in the future!!