Wednesday, June 23

Always a baby

Oh that is so hard to resist!

Stephen has learned out to get out of his crib. This surprises me because he is so crazy, you would have thought he would have figured it out a long time ago. I'm glad it hasn't been until now.

Anyway, he will come in our room at like 6 am and just stand beside my bed. Natalie used to do it to and it kinda freaks me out! Anyway, after I laid him down tonight, i heard him playing, then about 10 minutes later I hear the door knob going back and forth. As I opened the door he was a little Teary and was saying "hold you! Hold you!" I pretty much think this is the cutest thing ever.

He reached his little arms up and put them tightly around my neck, rested his head on my shoulder, and through little sobs kept saying it.

Oh! Melt my heart! How can I be having another baby when he, who will be 2 next month, is still my baby!

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

I have a hard time on the day they learn to bail from their crib. With as crazy as Will is, he hasn't quite figured it out. Although the girls help him out, which is super scary!!
You'll be amazed at how grown up and BIG Stephen is as soon as the baby's born. It's sad, but exciting at the same time.

Marilee said...

"Hold You" is my all time FAVORITE thing that little ones say! It hurts my heart when they stop saying it! SOOOOO cute!

Meagan M said...

Ohhh, so cute!

It really is amazing though how they suddenly aren't babies anymore once you bring home the new one. He'll grow up so much then...but hopefully he'll still want those "hold you" cuddles.

joana said...

i hope you know how lucky you are to have a cuddler like that! he is seriously the sweetest little boy, i didn't want him to leave last night!