Monday, August 31

What we did before

I have been gone from Texas for the last eight weeks. We spent six weeks in Canada I was home for a few days, and then I went to Utah for this last week. I will post more about both of those things.
This post is about what we did before we left in June. It felt like a super busy month after school was out we were getting 1 million things done before we have to leave.

I have been extremely busy with work which is good but still - busy! 

I helped Eric and Kathleen find a house in Houston and they moved. Stacey and Aaron moved from up north out to California so we said goodbyes to both of them. Stacey left about 45 minutes away and even though we didn't see each other weekly it was still so fun to be able to see such a long time friend.

I sold Libby's house and help her buy a new one. And in June closed for homes. So far this month in August I have closed three and will close to more next week. Busy busy busy!!! 

We spent lots of time with family and friends just enjoying each other's company. Lots of pool, eating out, and training for a triathlon. We thought we were doing as a family but have since decided we will not be doing it. I still like the kids to run and ride their bikes to get in shape though!
Brian even got his braces off! It was the end of May and they looked amazing! They were on for about a year and totally transformed his leg. The orthodontist did such an amazing job!
















Going to Canada every summer is such a great reboot and recharge for me. I really look forward to doing it every year. I think the kids have really learned to love it as well. It is so beautiful there in the weathers perfect so we got all of the loose ends tied up here and headed out of town! We have had an absolute fabulous summer.

No comments: