Sunday, September 28

Girls girls girls

I have 2 daughters with another on the way. It's a good thing I am so girly! This week out good friend heather came to do a book reading at Courtney's preschool: she and her twin sister are super talented and they wrote the first if a series of children's books "fairy birds". It was darling and the kids loved it!!


Then today they did a book signing at Costco: they are seriously the cutest most amazing people ever! The book is amazing but the authors are incredible. I love the message the books shares about giving to earn a feather to become a fairy godmother. So we had a lot of fun doing fairy birds stuff. 


Then Tonight Natalie and I went to the church for the general young women's broadcast from salt lake. We grabbed a quick dinner before with Emily and Libby.  Then Headed on over to the church. Surprisingly Natalie is awesome and didn't complain at all. The messages were wonderful and I walked away from it edified and charged! 

The Lord loves us all so much and I am so grateful to have the knowledge I do. I love the gospel and The Lord Jesus Christ so much. I am grateful for the atonement in my life and the many blessing a we have to be grateful for. I am especially grateful for the temple. We are so blessed to have one so close and be able to go all the time. I am excited for conference next weekend and can't wait to hear the prophets speak to us!!

No comments: