Wednesday, November 27

More haps

Family night out at taco bueno, lots and lots of hanging out at home. Colds, repairmen and laundry feel like daily occurrences! 
Giant Texas donuts- thank you round rock Texas! 
Drew won Super Bowl. I realize this is not a picture of the football game or player but the cold cheering section. It was so cold. 
I backed into our garage door on my new car 1 week anniversary. I'm glad I got my first scratch out if the way. Suck. 
Snuggles all day long 
Piano and "R" wall complete! 
School is out this week so I am sure we will have a lot more fun to have! Thanksgiving, shopping, family time, and maybe some surprises in there! 

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I LOVE your R wall. I wanna start one for us. You and Libs are so pretty!

Alex moner said...

Lots of hanging out at home. Colds, repairmen and laundry feel like daily occurrences! customized shopping