Monday, November 25

A day in the life

I love my blog. I love the stories and pictures. But today I stink. I have been so busy that I have let it fall for then first 2.5 weeks of November... I guess I have some making up to do. I wish for it to be my dairy entries if the frustrating, funny, happy, sweet, sad moments of my life. One day it will be. 
Today here is a recap if out life:
Temper tantrums
Too tired to last a full day and getting caught by your 3 year old
Movie dates (planes)
Drews finals - they are in Super Bowl next week!! Go razorbacks 
Painting rooms (Courtney went blue)
Future nba star started his first practice! He thinks he's dirk! 
Free hot chocolate and pink eye
Thanksgiving concert with his cute little buddy Carissa (also his first kiss- we had a long talk)

Our new addition that I have been waiting 8 years for! I love her... She needs a name.
No shave November with these creeps. 
Bye bye burb- you have been a great car to our little family. 
Hello van mom. Brian and I both shed a tear for the burb. 

But... We live our new van!! It's sweet!!
That's the first half of November... Now back to business. 

4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love this post. I'm going to copy you :-) PS I'm dying for a van. Yours looks so sleek and luxurious.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Ooh, us Old Odyssey owners totally covet the smooth lines of the new ones. Love it! Congrats on a piano and a van in the same month. Merry Christmas to YOU! So fun:)
Love you girlie.

Alysha Sladek said...

Sweet ride! I want to see the room all done!

hillary work said...

Your kids are so cute!