Wednesday, June 11

They rock

Am I a little biased? Maybe. But really I have the best kids ever. They each came to this earth was such a different personality and such individuals. I truly feel so blessed that the Lord has given me them to borrow for this earthly life.
Tonight after they were all asleep, after all the lights of been turned off again, and they had crept out of bed so many times, after I had cleaned the poop off the carpet in the Pee out of the panties and given a bath, read books, sang songs, answered questions about why some babies come out and don't how to share, and it was finally silent... I snuck back into each of their rooms to give them a kiss. They were so beautiful and peaceful laying there.
I cried as I sat on the side of each of their beds. Maybe I'm emotional from being pregnant, but at that moment I felt so blessed that the Lord is giving me yet another beautiful child to bring into our family. Like I said before, it is not my timetable but his and even the lame scared to death to have a fourth child, I feel very blessed to raise another wonderful righteous young woman.

So back to the week of what has been going on. On Monday night we went to the Roughriders game which is the minor-league baseball team here that is local. We got to sit in the suite with three other family friends. Unlimited food and really fun company! 

I am heading up to Calgary soon for an extended period of time. We decided to have one big lunch with daddy today before we left town. The kids chose uncle Julio's, and I am not one to ever complain about going to one of my favorite restaurants in Dallas. I sure love my kids and their wonderful amazing handsome father. 
I'm gonna miss him while I am gone but he reason for a trip is worth it! We can survive! 
I mean let's get serious, ever since the man got braces and became my 12-year-old husband, I have not enjoyed kissing him the same!! Haha I have to keep telling myself that the end result will be so handsome! Ha!! 
I think the last picture of our whole family is a disgusting picture of myself, but I have to document that I am places with my family and what we looks like at the time! Sometimes I have to take one for the team and just be me. I didn't wear make up and I had my hair pulled up in a bun all day. It felt so great!

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Just wanted you to know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know what else to say but I love you and please give your mom a huge hug for me. Travel safely!