Saturday, December 31

Thanks

Over Thanksgiving break again we tried to shadow whatever we could into the week! He started out going to Six Flags with Allie and Riley and staying all night long! I'm always so shocked at how brave my kids are for the rides they want to go on!
We had a big Thanksgiving day at the Rawlins and later that week family pictures. We also had a Gilmore girls marathon with all of the Rawlins girls. I tried so hard to get into it but I just couldn't. I don't understand all the hype.
A little black Friday shopping and then we headed down to Houston for Mary's baptism. A quick trip to Houston wouldn't be complete without couples pictures. I'm sure our kids are going to kill us one day but with the chance that some may get married, we take every chance we get to get photos of those cute kiddos!













No comments: