Wednesday, December 30

Weekend report

I am the luckiest person alive. I have so much fun with this guy no matter what  we are doing we have fun together.  We went to Brians work party on Friday evening which was fun but come on...no soda, not very good food and the candy bar sacked. But it didn't matter cause we had fun together. 

Then Saturday I got to hang out with two of my favorite people for the whole day!! We went to the coolest eye glass  shop to buy new glasses!! We laughed a lot and just enjoyed each other so much, shopping and eating is pretty much what we like to do! 



Today was sophia baptism and it was awesome. She is sick a smart good girl, love her. We also had the Christmas program in our ward so I went and sang in the choir. I love to sing even if I'm not very good and I don't get asked to do it much but it's my favorite. Singing is My favorite. 


No comments: