Sunday, October 25

9 years ago

I cannot believe this girl has been alive for nine years. I still vividly remember the night she was boring. She woke me up in the middle of the night and broke my water. Brian and I rushed to the hospital full of excitement and fear. We both cried as we spread all the way to grapevine Texas. She was such a cute Darling chubby face baby. She was not a very happy baby and she cried all the time but we sure loved her. 
Over the years she has brought us so much joy in her home. She's very sassy and she brings me a lot of frustration as well, but I hope one day she will learn how to put it to good use. She is an excellent big sister and takes care of poppy so well! She can't wait to babysit. She wants to be a teenager already and I guess been nine years old means she's getting pretty close.
 This year she decided to have a Harry Potter themed birthday party. It was a lot of fun to put together. She invited about eight girls and one boy. We made hand made magical ones with hot glue and paint, had a potions class and the kids each got to make and take home their own potion. It was a lot of fun and Natalie really loved it!











She is so beautiful,  sweet, sassy, feisty, fun, and I love her so much.
When I took her into the doctor this week for her yearly check up she was 4'7", weighed 77 pounds, wears a size 6 in women's shoes and is just growing like a weed. The pediatrician recommended that she be tested for dyslexia at school. I have sent off an email to her teacher to get her tested so we will see where that goes. She has always struggled with reading and now it is coming a factor with her spelling and her math so we need to get to the bottom of it.
But, happy birthday sweet Natalie all of!

No comments: